These things written below are things i didn't get to do before i was 20, only until yesterday i found that an average person lacks one of this things even after the age of 30.
You desire a cool life, a wealthy life read this and tell a friend. you may be rich but not wealthy.
· Understand the VALUE and USE of money. Know it.
· Have an understanding of power sight: money, opposite sex, etc.
· Develop a working-talking relationship with a qualified mentor.
· Finish higher education or at least with one or two certifications.
· Have read at least 48 books on career and self-improvement at your core.
· Build a network of at least 5 millionaires adult-friend.
· Master a good savings habit of at least 10% of income.
· Master a routine daily exercise.
· Search and have a fellow grass of responsibility.
· Be computer literate.
· Learn and sustain a good time use of energy deployment culture.
· Have a realistic development-plan covering a 5 years plan of your life.
· Research and understand the power of personal value in your area of interest/influence.
· Learn and decide how you’ll be positively different in class, in thoughts, conducts and dressing.
· Learn the dignity of hard-work and a glory benefit of balanced life.
· Practise the noble of giving and sharing: benevolence.
· Know GOD and sustain the commitment to him.
· Speak a second language.